CALL FOR PAPERS
THEME: Gain competitive advantage using Big data and analytics.
VENUE: Muson center, Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria.
DATE: May 5th, 2020
As demand for digital transformation grows, data and analytics have new visibility and value in the enterprise — the source of unprecedented opportunity for development in Africa, business decision, innovation, and growth. The use of Big Data & Analytics has received significant attention in recent years.
The Big Data & Business Analytics Conference now known as “IDAF SUMMIT” aims to provide a platform for governments, enterprises, researchers and practitioners to exchange innovative ideas, latest research results, and practice experiences and lessons learned. Its major objectives include big-data applications in various domains such as healthcare, business and financing, education and learning, social networks and media, urban and environment, sensors and Internet of things as well as technical aspects of big data computing and services such as data mining and analytics.
The Conference will be hosting the 2nd edition of the Big Data and Business Analytics Conference 2020 in Onikan, Lagos in Nigeria and is therefore calling for papers from both academia and industry experts on various sub themes listed below: –
|1||FinTech, AI and Mobile Economy||7||Manufacturing and Retail|
|2||Cybersecurity||8||Energy and Electricity|
|3||Education||9||Climate and Weather|
|4||Data Mining, Privacy and Protection||10||Agriculture|
|6||Financial Institutions||12||Latest Tech talks (Platforms, IoT, and more)|
- All interested participants who wish to present papers at the conference are required to submit abstract;
- The abstracts of the paper should be between 200-250 words;
- The submission should among other things include the title of the paper, key words which should not be more that 5 words, APA reference style (version 6) should be adopted; and
- The author(s) and contact person’s (for papers that are jointly co-authored) mailing address; phone number and e-mail address should be clearly stated.
- The papers are to be in standard MS word and should not be more than 7,000 words;
- Call for full papers end date 6 April 2020
- Notification of Acceptance Two weeks after the date of submission
- Acceptance letter Two weeks after the date of submission
All Abstract or Full papers should be forwarded to:
Theo Medeiros +1 (718) 502-4086 email@example.com
Prince Ogwuru +1 (469) 642-4198 firstname.lastname@example.org
Foyinsola Akinwande +234 706 604 8100 email@example.com